2nd - 7th August 2019
TrekFit Australia is excited to announce the 2019 dates for the iconic Larapinta Trail trek.
Out of stock
Please note this trek is graded as moderate to hard, so a reasonable amount of fitness is expected. If you need any help with your pre-trek training, let us know. We have training programs to ensure you are fit and strong and ready for this trek.
- Trek the ancient landscape of the West MacDonnell Ranges
- Summit Mount Sonder for a spectacular sunrise
- Stay in multi award-winning, exclusive eco-campsites
- Visit highlights along the trail including Ormiston Gorge and Standley Chasm
- Gain a deeper understanding of the ancient Indigenous culture and Traditional Owners of the land
- Relax in the evenings around a campfire as the guides prepare delicious 3 course meals
- View spectacular and abundant endemic bird-life along the whole trail