TrekFit Australia is excited to announce the 2019 dates for the iconic Larapinta Trail trek.
Out of stock
Please note this trek is graded as moderate to hard, so a reasonable amount of fitness is expected. If you need any help with your pre-trek training, let us know. We have training programs to ensure you are fit and strong and ready for this trek.
- Trek the ancient landscape of the West MacDonnell Ranges
- Summit Mount Sonder for a spectacular sunrise
- Stay in multi award-winning, exclusive eco-campsites
- Visit highlights along the trail including Ormiston Gorge and Standley Chasm
- Gain a deeper understanding of the ancient Indigenous culture and Traditional Owners of the land
- Relax in the evenings around a campfire as the guides prepare delicious 3 course meals
- View spectacular and abundant endemic bird-life along the whole trail